Spanish Lototurf is a game based on horse racing results. Players are required to choose 6 main numbers from 1 to 31 and 1 additional number from 1 to 12. The winning main numbers are selected by a regular draw, but the additional number is selected according to the results of a predetermined horse race.
LotoTurf tickets are composed of two main rows and six columns for multiple entries. On the top section you must mark (with an X) your chosen main numbers from the range of 1 to 31. On the lower section you must mark the number of the horse that you believe will win the designated race, from the range of 1 to 12. The additional columns are used only if you wish to make multiple entries.
The results of the horse races will be deemed valid as far as the draw’s winning numbers are concerned, even if associated institutions consider the racing results invalid for any reason.
Ways of Playing LotoTurf
Single draws: This method allows you to make as many entries as there are sections on the play slip - between one and six entries.
Multiple draws: This method allows you to mark anything from 6 to 10 numbers on the first section and then 1 to 4 numbers on the second section. You then have to mark the number of entries you have made, depending in whether they are simple or multiples.
The winning numbers will be published when the designated horse race has been completed. These winning numbers will be the numbers belonging to the five winning horses of the five races that compose the draw. The sixth number will be determined by the horse that gets the second place in the fifth race of the day.
LotoTurf has 8 prize categories, as follows:
- 1st Level: Match all 6 numbers of the winning combination, as well as the winning horse.
- 2nd Level: Match all 6 numbers of the winning combination.
- 3rd Level: Match 5 numbers of the winning combination, as well as the winning horse
- 4th Level: Match 5 digits from the winning combination.
- 5th Level: Match 4 numbers of the winning combination, as well as winning horse.
- 6th Level: Match 4 digits from the winning combination.
- 7th Level: Match 3 numbers from the wining combination, as well as the winning horse
- Refund (Reintegro) Match the drawn reintegro number with the one printed on the ticket