Spanish Quintuple Plus is similar to LotoTurf . The game requires players to select 6 numbers that will match the numbers of horses achieving certain positions (mostly winning positions) in five designated races. The winning numbers are determined by the numbers of the horses that win each one of the five races, along with the horse that comes in second place in the 5th race. To play you must buy a ticket from an authorised lottery retailer or play online.
The Quíntuple Plus Play Options.
Single draws: Here you choose a single horse for each forecast zone showed on the ticket.
Multiple draws: Here you can choose more than one horse in each race. The number of entries is arrived at by multiplying the number of horses you play in each race together. Mark (with an X) the sections which contain the number corresponding to the horse you want to select in each race. When you have done that, mark the section that indicates the total number of horses that have been selected in each race. The winning numbers will be the numbers of the horses that win the five designated races, and the one that places second in the fifth race.
Quíntuple Plus Prizes
There are five award levels in the Quíntuple Plus:
- Special Top Level: When there is only 1 winner in the 1st Category
- 1st Level: Match all 5 winning horses, along with the second horse in the fifth race.
- 2nd Level: Match all 5 winning horses.
- 3rd Level: Match 4 winning horses, along with the second horse in the fifth race
- 4th Level: Match 4 winning horses.